Up first we have the everyday BeatBites nut butter with HAZELNUTS (I know right!) Chocolate and hazelnuts, what is better combo?! If you are someone who wants that moreish flavour combo to add to whatever you love, this is for you! Nut butters are perfect and very versatile, so we are very excited for you to try this one. This recipe isn’t hard, but it does take a little bit of time. However, trust us when we say it’s worth it! Let us know if you try this recipe and what you think by using the hashtag #eattothebeat OR #mybeatbitescreation
- 1 PACK HAZELNUT BEATBITES
- 100g BLANCHED HAZELNUTS
- 1 TSP CACAO POWDER
- 1 MEDOOL DATE
OPTIONAL: PINCH OF SALT AND ½ TSP VANILLA PASTE
- Preheat your oven at 150c. Tip all the hazelnuts on to a baking tray and once the oven is come up to temp roast the nuts for 7-10mins. Until medium brown in colour.
- Once they are nice lightly roasted carefully remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Once they are cooled tip into a blender and blitz till you have a reasonably smooth butter consistency. This may take 5-10mins with breaks in between scraping down the sides so all the nuts are blitzed.
- Once you have a lovely runny hazelnut butter, add your cacao powder (optional salt and vanilla) and gradually crumble the bites in one-by-one blitzing between each one.
- Once you have a roughly smooth butter that is spreadable it is ready to enjoy and spread on whatever you love! We love it on toast, pancakes OR a spoonful on your morning oats is heaven!